Wednesday, March 24, 2010

march 24



Yesterday I picked up Jillian from the airport! I was running late, as usual, and the traffic was terrible! I rushed into the airport in a mad panic searching for her & wondered if I would recognize her in person, since I have only seen photos of her ;) But we saw each other right away~ I practically ran to her...we hugged for a long time, then we would look at each other, giggle & hug some more ;) It was lovely to see her beautiful face in person, it was like we have known each other forever~


I still need to pack for the trip, I am always so behind in everything! We will be leaving tommorrow morning to Pt. Townsend & will be meeting up with Richard Salley, http://rsalley.com/ Hopefully will have lots of photos to share!! We are so excited to get on the road...who knows, we just may leave tonight?!


2 comments:

  1. Just can't stop smiling as I think of you two giggling and hugging in the airport!! Love that I can live this vicariously!! Meeting up with Richard Salley tomorrow - ooh very nice! Wonder if you're on the road now!! Bet ya wait til tomorrow but bet you'll stay up into the wee hours tonight like two eighth graders at an overnight!!XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there giddylicious people! This is just fab! It's so lovely isn't it?-the bond you make with internet friends? Myself ,Jo(at the crow road)& Kirsten(Fleur de Boheme) are off to France to meet up for the first time during the Summertime. I'm so looking forward to it ,so I can just imagine how this feels for you girls! Just fab-did I say that already?:)
    Rainey

    ReplyDelete